Friday 18 March 2011

Needing to rant!!!!

I was debating between facebook or another forum that I use to do this, but what better place than my own blog. Possibly because no-one really reads this these days and evenif there is you are all people that know of me.
Anyway I have been sorting clothes out that were packed up on my behalf last year when my ex-landlord (total prick) decided that he didn't want me renting his place anymore and while in hospital I was not given the chance to clear my stuff.
Well after 7 months of being where I am now and many sleepless nights over moving my vehicles, I did it and drove the camper back to my residence.
Well the van stank of decaying food and rotten clothes that had been put into animal feed bags and nearly a week now I am getting the pile down and washed up. The stuff that still smells bad or ruined by default is being bagged up and accounted for before being dumped.
I am still missing stuff but it could be in the car as I have not yet retrieved that and needs to be towed in which will be done shortly.

Anyway what really fucking gets me is the fact that this guy and his wife, who knew nothing about me decided to sort my stuff out and that in itself makes me want todump the fekkin lot. It is like being burgled, someone invading your privacy and knowing what goes on in your private life.

Well these days I have a good landlord who knows about me and is really cool but the events of the past have really knocked me back, but not the point of depression but the fact that I am still reminded of the past where I was.

Anyway that feels a bit better now

x x x x x x x x

No comments: