Friday 4 December 2015

Back into blog

Tis been a good long while & I've decided to start documenting my journey once more 😇

The last few years has been taken up with survival skills after I hit the lowest point of my life.
Homeless & nowhere to turn, it all seemed like an endless nightmare that continued to spiral round & round with the same line of devastating fate each & every day.

The worst part is that the only crutch I had left, the drink, gave up on me & left me dealing with that too.

A change in fate came when the council had to do something with me & I was offered a lifeline of my flat I'm in today.
Nearly 3 years on from that time I am starting to rebuild. My quest to find happiness is once more on the radar & in recent days has been not just within reach but firmly in my grasp.

Since 2008 when I first completely broke down & my entire life has been marred with dark suicidal thoughts & now have to learn to live with peace.
Easier said than done for sure but can kind of get used to this.

Life today is about staying safe, staying sober & my mental wellbeing which I get from my cycling.

So in the coming days I continue to document my boring life in recovery & my quest to find my ultimate goal of happiness.

No comments: