Saturday 5 December 2009

Shock!

The recent chain of events have been hitting home big time.
I feel somewhat numb over the fact that things are moving forward & dreams becomming reality.
On Wednesday last I attended a local support meeting, well local meaning an hours travel & overnight stop with a friend of mine, but it was worth it just for mebto get out & about plus clothes shopping on Thursday.
Now it seems that thoughts in my mind over my real self are somewhat automatically coming into practice in my everyday life again, yet I still find myself pushing boundries to meet my expectations. Still it shall hopefully be worth it in the long run.
This is difficult & draining in itself & leaves me tired most of the time but I'm getting back slowly to that level of normality I was at a few months ago.

No comments: