Wednesday 23 July 2008

The way things are

The last few days I have been trying to quit smoking. Being a mind over matter thing, I feel that this is going better than anticipated. I have had the odd one or two but nothing major to be concerned over and as all stress levels are right down at the moment I feel I can get over this one fairly easy.

Doing this has also stabalized my mind to GID matters and feel now that I am making some sort of progress. Not much by any means but it all helps.

Today is my day off and I come to realize just the other day that I need 1-2-1 chats with other girls in similar situations. I am heading to Cork today to pop in and see some girls at TENI, the trans network of Ireland. I am also looking for a placement for when I finish the season in order to help me along with my coursework.

So hopefully will have something positive to report here later and hope to get moving a bit more down this long road.

1 comment:

Celine said...

Hey Kati!
I found your blog randomly and I just wanted to wish you good luck with everything!
You have my entire support!
Take care of yourself!
Celine