Saturday 11 October 2008

Hitting the lows again

I have had a few good months of gaining strength and living the life that I so long had been denied however over the last few days I have found myself getting increasingly more depressed. The thoughts that this is not some flash in the pan thing and has been with me and will remain to be with me is disturbing.
I have spent the last 9 months battling to get to this ledge where I am now and can see another uphill struggle to get out there and show the world who I rally am.
The other day I slapped on some foundation and felt really good but then looking in the mirror again I realised that I am still a guy wearing female clothes and that there was visible traces to link the to together. But still this has to be the hardest time right now of wanting to break free but not being able to as these features still show through.

No comments: