Wednesday 15 October 2008

This is where life gets all bad and I feel suicidal

It's been a start to one of those weeks where I could not fight my way out of a paper bag and little things have become to niggle me again. Well after the events of yesterday, the week has got progressively worse with the landlord coming around tonight to collect the rent and not having it until 2 weeks time.
Well things have changed within and felt a bit down for a while but have figured out what to do and how to go about it.
It would have been times like this that I would have gotten into a frenzy and panicked like hell
and wanted to have ended it all. Well now I am housebound with no work and no money but can be me.

2 comments:

Debbie K said...

Dear Katy
You are not alone. Stay strong my friend.

Micky J said...

Awe Debbie, seeing your & Lucy's comments always opens up the window of hope and faith even more. I will survive and dammed well determined to this time.