Friday 10 October 2008

Mundane and boring

I am not sure what it was about my statement yesterday which I will not even mention, but seems like the dust has settled and get a few glitches from time to time. It was probably flicking across the different forums and getting stuck with the same picture in different languages of a person who had doubts over their transition.
Now the dust has settled for me, I find no real big thrill or excitement of wanting to be female anymore as I am living that life. Of course there are still little tweeks to be made here and there and as I was told by my GP recently that it is going to be a hard up-hill struggle for me as my liver is still coming to terms with all the alcohol it has had to deal with over the years. Well taking that advice I headed for the pub to celebrate :) yep typical fashions and yet I did not know what or why I was doing it. Cash for me is scarce right now and the prospects of getting work somewhat seem light years away. Well I am going to struggle on the best way I know how and deal with it because that is the only way to get through this last hoop of my health and alcohol abuse.

Last night I decided for a cosy fire and a can of coke and coffee. It was a wonderful evening however was spoilt by a cat fight I got into over on the angels forum. Having gained strength I tried to advise someone of their pitfalls but the advice fell on deaf ears. I left it at that and went back this morning with what I think is a diplomatic response.

I have seen the direction in which i was going and it is ugly. That right there was a big wakeup call for me as never again do I want to be in that situation.

1 comment:

Debbie K said...

Hi Katy
I hope you are ok?
Sometimes we can wind up getting hurt on the forums. Sometimes we can take on too much of other peoples worries because we care too much. Sometimes we take on too much when we are still damaged ourselves. Sometimes we can only be helped when we are truly ready to help ourselves.
I am so pleased to see the progress you are making. Stay strong my friend.
Take care
Love
Debbie