Thursday 21 January 2010

Now things are flying :o)

It has been a landmark week so far for me. Something that I had only dreamed of as on Tuesday I got the news of my long awaited appointment to see the gender psychologist in Dublin which set me on a high but also yesterday saw a nice little payment due to me. For this I invested in a much needed laptop as fir over a year mine died and was running off my PDA which was great but had it's restrictions.

Even yesterday afternoon was brilliant as my power scource was not availible and headed into town to a local pub for charging the batteries on this little machine.
Ofcourse I indulged in a few pints of Guinness and knowing what could happen with my mind after taking alcohol, took my chances as I had this warm feeling on being able to deal with any situation.
Well I had a good time of is and had no morbid thoughts whatsoever. This morning I felt a little rough around the edges but have gotten over that now.

Anyway I have just over a week until my appointment in Dublin and cannot wait to get onto the next rung of the ladder :o)

xxx Micky

No comments: