Wednesday 5 March 2008

The last few days has been spent in drab mode. God now I know why it is called that. I have now developed a sense of pride and taking care of myself is of the up most priority. I am getting the distinct impression that my friends are thinking that I am doing this for th attention. God only if they knew what I have gone through in my little life so far. Although I think it is hard for them to come to terms with the fact that I am going to change my whole life to become female. I have spent 28years trying to understand myself and cannot expect them to understand me in 5 mins.
It has been a while since I put on a skirt, but have just done it and the sense of wellbeing is boosted even more. Going off tomorrow shopping for a new pair of black heels or see what the budget can stretch to in the way of some boots or shoes. Also going to but some makeup from a fellow angel. Seems that She can do a fairly good deal on things and as I have limited experience in that dept appreciate all the help I can get.

Have drawn a stalemate with regards to an opinion from my GP and will be in contact with a Dr in Dublin that specializes in GID diagnosis.

I feel more stable now with my condition more so now than any point within my life. The chat forums are helping too, to speak to like minded girls is a great asset. However, I feel that I am glued to the computer more so now and reliant on This world, community that we all share. This is not helping me with the real issues in life and am going to get out and about a little more, especially now the weather is coming good.

I a still waiting for my moment to step out through the door and introduce the world to The girl that I really am. Hmmm but still got a lot of working to do to perfect my image.

So things are looking promising and hope to get the result I am looking foe tomorrow. I can tell you now that the initial call is going to be heart wrenchin got say the least

All for now xxx Katy xxx

No comments: