Monday 10 March 2008

Ok birthday disaster out the way and on with a new week.
Reflecting back over the events though of my birthday, well can remember things going wrong on most occasions of my birthday and this year was no reason for change. My mate in his wisdom dropped his partner off to work just and called by to see me. He decided to kidnap me and take me to his place where I had to confront his deranged dog. Actually she is a lovely dog and missed her from when they lived up the road. It was quite cute as she would not leave me alone and gave me a big hug when I first met her. Oooo that was sooo nice.
Ok the day was spent drinking coffee and being subjected to my mates taste in music, which he thinks we should all enjoy. Hello like, we are all different. Ok, now living the nightmare of GID and diddly i doh music, Hmmm well what more could a girl ask for.
Eventually we had to drop his daughter off in town at her mum's Wooo time for escape. Oh let's have a look around town and have a coffee says he. 20 sumfink book shops later and no coffee. Made my excuses and came home. The afternoon was spent in usual puppy fashion of having a nap and had me bath, settled down in front of the telly and cracked open a few beers. Me mate phoned me around 5ish and said that he was heading into town later on for a few drinks. Little me was finking about a party, but no mention was made about me joining him. Sat there for the next 4 hours getting rather down and had a little cry. Ok this was the most disastrous birthday but would have been nice to have been asked for a drink. Phone rings, me mate says "where are you?" well it was dam obvious as he called me on me house phone. Duuuu. So, i perked up and got ready to venture out. Dressed as girly as possible without going ott like skirt and heels. Did me hair and looked nice. Ventured out and got halfway up the road hmmm the blooming heavens opened. I walked into the pub looking like a drowned rat. Feeling bad, was wished a happy birthday and kinda did the PMT snappy thing. Hmmm I was not an amused bunny by any means. The night drew on and more alcohol was consumed and found myself in a pub surrounded by a girl I had previously upset and her boyfriend who I had fears of meeting. Saying nuffin got by ok but was looking to loose a few teeth anyway (saves dentist bills.) We eventually moved on to a nightclub where I started about the shorts. Vodka always made me sick but after a few doubles seemed on top of the world. Now as far as I was aware, me mate had told his girlfriend about me being weird and started conversation about the subject, she was totally blown away and had known nothing abut it. OMG another one now knows, but seemed fine. Also had a heated debate with a guy at the door. I freaked him by saying that you do not know the half about me and my lad I could freak you if you did. :) that made me night.
Ok home. Rains, gets wet and singing in the rain. Typical :(

Just having a lazy(ish) day like normall, but finishing off me beers. These things have to be done.

For (hic hic) now xxxxxxx

Katy

No comments: