Wednesday 12 March 2008

Ok, now things are really hotting up. Hmmm well not really ok, just having git to phase 2 of my transition journey thingy road trip.
I have done the doubt, guilt, self pity, moaning about house mates (ok will still moan about them. They deserve it :D) thing of my self discover first stage, but time waits for no person and sure as hell has to move on. So now onto the confidence stage. I have today measured my weight once again and have realized that I have gon from the obese stage to a big mouth stage ;D. Nooo not like that you moo. I have now to maintain a healthy lifestyle whilst loosing weight, getting fit and driving a bus for god knows how many hours a day. Right not too complicated. Also thrown into this is the confidence test. Buying clothes from high street retailers, getting the sand paper effect removed from my face and getting makeup tips from a local beautician that I shall rely on here to be my mentor. Ok, this has all been a struggle for me so far as I have always bought from catalogues as the embarrassment of buying stuff for meself was just not bearable.

The weight issue first. Currently 14 stone 10 at a height of 5'11 makes me some what overweight. Mind in saying that have lost over 2 stone in the last 2 years but maintained the slubberish life style that most men do.

Each morning I will weigh in and report on my diet intake for the day. Hopefully within 6 months at a realistic approach looking to have lost 2-4 inches from my mid section aka the blokes beer gut. (Yuk!)

The second part of my destruction trail will get me into shops and buying clothes in a confident manner, but you all don't need to know about that one.


Oooh on an "off subject" matter, saw an advert for an online bingo thing today which involved a guy dressing up in female clothes after his wife had left the house in order to play bingo. My mate was sat watching this and thought it rather funny until I gave him a harsh look. Oooo love those harsh looks and getting quite good at them.
In reality I says, I would tend to pick something a little more discreat and not something that made me look like Nora Batty going to church. With thagt me mate blushed> Love that part as well.

Ok thats me stuck for words for another 30 seconds
Ooo but am looking at writing this into a book format one day and might even mak it to the big screen. Crimewatch.

No comments: