Tuesday 11 March 2008

Well i have heard it all now. In a conversation with me mum today, she brought up the subject of my GID. Her statement was basically that it is not easy to live life as a woman and maybe that I should turn back while I still had the option. Hmmm I do not expect those who have not been don this route to understand but the hardships that I am not comfortable with my whole bodily experience is hard enough to deal with. It would be like death if I had to revert back to the sad and somewhat false life that I had led until now. People accept me for who I am and are prepared to back me in the decisions that I make towards feeling comfortable with my body and life. This is a bit of a twist compared to what she said about her experiences back a few weeks ago. I know this is not easy to come to terms with, hell I have been trying for 28 years now but my mind is made up and can only go on and not back.
On a lighter note. I am trying to convince myself now that I should not be feeling guilty about going out and buying makeup and clothes e.t.c. This still remains a problem, but am starting to window shop a little more and might have a different frame of mind once I return to work. I had this sudden burst of energy the other week but the spark quickly died out. Something that I am going to have to work on a little more.

Dats it for the mo'

xxx Katy xxx

No comments: