Sunday 29 June 2008

And

So I was saying in my last post just how good a girl I have become. Yeah right!
I ran out of ciggies last night and sloped off down to the bar to get some more, got chatting and drinking and had might craic :) It was nice but however I feel the effects this morning. Oh no not of the booze but feel so tired after the late night. This job of mine can get like that at times which is why I have deicded to call it a day at the end of this year.

Again though, I got chatting about the reasons why I left the UK and nearly blurbed about my situation but nevr did thankfully. People here are interested to where your accent is from.

Having been awake since 6:30, I have gotten into that chain of waking up at the same time each morning. This time I have realized that there is no need to leave until 9am to fetch the bus.

Tuesday is a day of thought that is keeping me going though. This is the day that I get to myself and the prospects of shopping in Galway. I am still pushing myself to browse and make purchases of clothes. I am getting there slowly and an attempt every week or so builds my confidence little by little.
I still find there is little point in buying clothes at the moment but on the other hand is the fact that I need to start my wardrobe off for the fututre.

No comments: