Friday 20 June 2008

Old habits

It's kinda funny how the mind works. I have been very conscious lately of eating and drinking habits, something in the past that I have not really cared about. I think it could be put down to the slobberish male nature that we all have to adhere to.
I have cut back on my drinking but had a mad session the other evening, but am quite content to have a drink now with my meal and to unwind but nothing like last year.
Having just gone downstairs for my first cigarette of the day, I have just come to realise that I no longer enjoy or need the effects of nicotine and knows that I need to quit to be able to go on HRT. I also now hate the smell that it causes so watch this space.

My diet is extremely varied now however I have put a little weight in through the good food that I am eating so will have to suppress the need for fatty foods and desserts.

I am not sure why I am feeling this way but really not worried and not going to question it any more. :)

No comments: