Saturday 28 June 2008

Saturday night blues

Here I sit in my room with no real interest in going out on the town. Firstly I could not enjoy myself as I am very tired and secondly I want to be one of those girls singing drunkenly :( Hmmm

I have been thinking a lot lately about all this stuff that has gone on and realized that soaking it all up in booze never made the slightest bit of difference. Yes I am after having one pint but slowly sipping at that and will probably fall asleep shortly.
Ok it did bring the issues surrounding my situation to light but no more than that really. People actually thought I was mad by what I was saying and put it down to the drunken state I was in.
I guess now that I have come to my senses a little more now and am looking at a distance learning course that covers amazingly Gender Issues. I am changing my whole life around for the good now and can see how hard but worthwile it could be.

Still taking little steps and no big leaps :)

xxx Katy xxx

No comments: