Tuesday 24 June 2008

Transition.

Ok I have been talking a lot of blurb just lately but hey it has got to be better than the depressing stories of earlier this year.

I am on a high right now and have been told that July is kind of quiet so I can make plans for my first consultation in London and hope that I can soon get onto HRT. I cannot believe that I now feel comfortable with this situation and am prepared to share my feelings. I have been looking back in reflection and wondering where I would have been if I had never joined up with the Angels Forum. Hmmm well I did and this has all been let out. I have become more confident but at the same time still very shy in the company of females. Looking in the mirror these days have become more pleasant and am comfortable with the person that is looking back at me. However in saying this I find the lower regions very disgusting indeed.
I am now able to talk to people without masking it through drink and have gained a healthier lifestyle. These days I would rather just be by my laptop and not sat at the bar. Ok the last post suggests different but I do enjoy a few drinks to unwind in the evening but am aiming to get away from that as it still is a dependence.

Recently I have been bogged down with a cold and have used this to my advantage to loose the weight I recently gained. It is so tempting to take 3-course dinners and fried breakfasts every day.

So if I look back and ask myself abut transition, I think that I have actually become a better person and it has helped my lifestyle.

As to the other side of clothes, I have decided to set myself another set of targets.
I now want to get onto HRT and start making the physical changes before the vanity part of this whole thing kicks in. I have to get people used to the fact that I am physically changing and have always said that the vanity part is just the icing on the cake.

Ok I had better be off to try and shunt the bus from where it is parked :(

No comments: