Monday 30 June 2008

Moving on

I have reached this plateau with the changes I am making. At this time and moment I can not move on and know that I have come too far to go back.
Until I get my appointment with Richard Curtis, I feel there is the need to report here when something happens and not to moan about work and other stuff.

I have found the adventure so far pretty challenging and have learned a lot about myself along the way. Now it is time to move on and get other aspects of my life sorted starting with alcohol. It has been the cause of a lot of problems over the years but not as bad as I used to be, however in saying this I am still dependant on the stuff.

Keep looking in as I will report on aspects like my laser sessions and my appointments.

Until then, stay safe and take care.


xxx Hugs Katy xxx

No comments: