Friday 31 July 2009

Moving on to more solid ground

The events that have taken place over the last few days got me thinking indirectly at where this is all going. My aim is to correct the wrong-doings of what nature dealt me yet I could only see a revolving door that had me between the hospital, psychiatrist, medication and feeling sorry for myself. Now compared to 6 months ago I would have been quite willing to lye down and give up but now the fire is raging inside to beat this, to build a life worthy of living and.... well the rest is un-written.

So in the face of thoughts I go using every last rescource I have ever known of dealing with gender issues and turned my train of thought into somewhat a more positive stance.
I wouldn't expect the average "Joe Public" to understand this as they see it very hard to often look beyond their noses, well why should they hey?
Looking at the effects and time of hormones gave me a big boost of confidence and the stories that emerge with the on-line forums of girls at the final stage of their journey talking about dilating has me envious beyond knowing that one day I will be there too.

It is also a case of getting on with life, however much it hurts but making the best of the situation in hand as gender issues can take command and be the only thing in that persons life. Such issues have always been there and will remain for time to come, yet we dwell on them too much sometimes and life passes us by. In saying that these issues need to be addressed but so does the daily chores of life.
I do find it somewhat amazing though how I have learned so much from my issues and now feel the need to rise above and build strength to move forward.

No comments: