Saturday 1 August 2009

Self-inflicted feelings

So the last few days have been chilling out & getting back into the pace of life yet I missed the feelings of being low & groggy.
Well not really yet yesterday I decided the time was right to try something that I knew would leave me feeling this way today. I have slept alot which isn't such a bad thing as I needed to catch up on my Zzzzzz's.
I felt dizzy & confused at times but was feeling that way on a regular basis & I have also had some strange dreams, again nothing new on that front. But the big plus is that my mind is focused to get onto HRT within the next few weeks and then move forwards. But before I start HRT I am buying a new laptop and will be making videos to go on youtube and linking here.

Ok so what is such the big deal. that has left me feeling this way?
Hmm I might keep you all guessing for the coming days :D

No comments: