Tuesday 18 August 2009

Didn't see this coming!

I was going to post here earlier and got dragged away in the middle, which subsequently I lost the post.
Well the last few days have been remarkable as I gained more & more confidence to present myself to the world as my true feminine self and even talking about my transition to others. All was looking good until today. So what changed? Nothing in my eyes, I still meet the world with the same enthusiasm and more so now as I'm on the trail of ministers & health chiefs to recognise and deal with the condition that burdens so many like myself. Yep I have a voice and prepared to use it.

Well today I felt drained of energy but nothing is new there as this is a regular thing with me these days. But I can't explain what has caused me to feel this low, shaking inside & would be the time I would overdose. No worries on that last statement as I have too much to live for now, but feel that I am in a state to present myself to hospital to let them evaluate me. I'm not depressed but feel that once again that my system is being poisoned by this thing "Testoserone" that my body is producing.

The funny thing is that I was talking to my community nurse today and made the same statements that I made 9 months ago when I was at my lowest.
Well the reason behind me going back to cell block H is 'cause they are the experts in health care and I have no clue what my own body is doing. Yeah right! try reversal and that might be somewhere near.

Will have to phone my community nurse again tomorrow & tell her how I feel, saying once again that this can't carry on.

I'm really at that stage now where I feel self-medding on HRT the only option.

No comments: