Saturday 8 August 2009

Total shutdown

After the seemingly madness of being out of bed and working this morning I had the rest of the day to myself.
So in true fashion I slept a bit and did some laundry (primative style)...... Ok I confess I don't have the comfort these days of a washing machine yet seem to manage quite well. I also started on a painting and blanked out one that had previosly gone wrong.
My mind is wandering freely like the breeze fluttering the trees outside and I can say I'm completely relaxed although there are a few things niggling in the back of my mind but can safely say that these aren't going to spoil my weekend.

I would never have thought that this black hole I was in would ever end yet the road to recovery is seemnigly on auto-pilot right now and to be honest the last thing on my mind right now are the issues that for so long have dominated my life bringing it to a stand-still.

No comments: