Monday 21 September 2009

Big Brother's watching

As of late I fell into the trap of communicating on a regular basis with my family. Not too bad but some of the comments have been, well just say indirectly hurtful.
I was interrogated the other night by my brother & his wife about my condition & future plans. Well I had no real issues with that as I'm proud of myself to have got to this stage however the conversations that followed were somewhat bullying me into moving back to the UK where they seemingly would have control over my life again. I'm also being pressured into going to the UK this coming weekend as they are going to visit my mum, who also has given accross her fair share of hurtful comments. So I think I shall pasd on that.

But what I find amusing is the social networks I'm on enables contact pretty much all the time as I'm online all day every day & comments of "what are you doing" seemingly innocent but being nosey to my daily life ;-)

No comments: