Monday 14 September 2009

It all piles up.

Yes but it's only a word or a gesture, but it hurts like hell people denying their thoughts towards your feelings.
I'm on about family in particular. Oh and they seem so far wrapped up in themselves it's just too good to be true.
Well last night was "the straw that broke the camels back" for me with ever trusting my family. Being told constantly about the debts my mother was in after her partener left her emerged last night to be a load of lies. It seems that if she is not the center of attention then nobody else is allowed to suffer, basically she said in an indirect way that she doesn't care about me.
This comes amidst a very bad low for me, something I have to face for the rest of my living days & even the glorious weather is not having any effect on my mood, I just feel hollow & empty & now left feeling why should I carry on.

No comments: