Friday 18 September 2009

For the love of god!

I lost faith many years ago but with the company I keep crossed with the pure spirituality of the country I live in my faith had partially been restored, well until this week at least.
My on-going battle not just with GD but the health services lack of understanding was to see me ordering medication from the internet. Well you can imagine the horror when I found out that the internet company was unable to supply to the R.o.I, something about excise duty, customs & laws changing making these such companies liable.
Thoughts went streaming through my head & even a crazy notion of returning to the UK, but why should I? I mean I'm really settled here & even the stress of up rooting again and settling would leave me somewhat weaker than I already am.
So I decided that the ship was sinking and like any good captain I too would go down with the vessel.
I gave one last sos call to my community nurse & we met & chatted about my dire situation. She has vowed to try & help me & will be having a chat to my psychiatrist on Monday.
It has to be said that this is the last attempt I guess I will get at making more progress in my transition.

No comments: