Tuesday 29 September 2009

My fate rests in the hands of the medics

By lunchtime today I shall know what the future holds in store for me as I shall be speaking to my psychiatrist about starting HRT.
It seems there are many hurdles here in this country with even the self-medding route tied up so tight it's unreal. Even the Dr's who claim to deal with GD problems are impossible to contact so I'm calling for this to be sorted by my local medical team.
The options are therefore limited as to if they are prepared to help me or not & if the latter I don't know what to really.
I'm putting a brave face on matters both on-line & with friends but truth be known I scared stiff if I get refused as it will only be a manner of time before I become another statistic in the eyes of mental health failiures & wind up ending it all on a bang. See now I can control my bad dark thoughts but only in the knowing that something can be hopefully done. The pain worsens but I survive & if the rug is pulled so will my fight.

No comments: