Sunday 6 September 2009

Things that happen automatically

Last year there I was making discoveries about myself & what it would take to make my life complete & here I sit with things actually happening. I find it amazing how stuff that was only a mere mind-thought is happening to me and yet the dark thoughts that came to light & dominated my life so much this year have been scary yet interesting to reflect upon and realise that this is meant to be for me. It's as if I now have no control over my destiny yet each and every event from the mundane to the exciting is grasped & treasured so much as I've a better understanding on how precious life is.

One thing that makes me smile is that also last year I mentioned about looking for my farmer & here I am now hearding cattle & living that dream all minus the man that I can cuddle up to. But still theres time for that too.

All in all things are going well & should soon be onto the next phase of transition by starting HRT.
I'm so content though at the moment of no real un-due comments and more acceptance & joy over my transition & me being happy that life really has panned out well & HRT is the icing on the cake.

I guess though I still need to keep sharp & focused as the dark thoughts are still there lurking & waiting for their chance to control me again so each & every day I pray for thanks that I have made it through the day.
Having battled so hard I know how controlling such thoughts are & how I automatically reacted to them. Fingers crossed hey ;-)

No comments: