Monday 7 September 2009

Feeling betrayed!

Something has been bugging me all night & having logged into my facebook account proved me suspicions. For once this is not a personal feeling but the betrayal from people who are so selfish that they shout from a great height to raise awareness but only as a means to fill their own needs.
Things in this country are a little behind the times to say the least and when you actually find someone making an effort to try & help the cause of Gender Dysphoria, sure as a person with the same issues would love to correspond & try to help out. Ooo no, not in the case of this person, no sir. This person has fullfilled their own needs & fek the rest, don't want to know you kinda stuff, which is attitudes I've dealt with for so many years & not dealing with anymore. See the downfalls of me life have been transferred into strengths & therefore now I gain momentum to move the show forwards & on. I do have genuine concerns about people which is why I'm looking to help those in need aswell as helpng myself, and which is why I'm going to new levels to try & change what needs to be changed.
It's funny though in hindsight as I have only been saying recently about my inspirations to the stuff I do in the avenue of photography comming only from myself. You see if it comes from the heart then it means more than copying someone else.

Well I'm in the mood to talk and talk I will, with the typical "take what you see" attitude. I've been so long in trying to be a person I'm not & little time being my true self, which in my eyes is what transition is all about.

No comments: