Tuesday 27 May 2008

A few rambling thoughts

It's a sad litlle world that we live in. Havong the knowledge of stuff that for so long we have kept locked away. Feeling the need to make such dramatic changes to feel complete, whole and happy. The problem is that people around us try to understand but clearly how can we expect them to as they have no understanding of the situation. There are times when we need support from loved ones and close friends and the stumbling gestures that we get as a response have no purpose and meaning over the situation and leaves us feeling more confused than when we first asked.

I sit here overlooking the wonderful harbor of Kinsale yet cannot be bothered to move my fat arse from the bed. Is it wollowing in self pitty or is it the truth coming out after all these years that I am best left alone in my own little world. I have no idea just like I have no idea why I am faced with such a mamouth task of making changes to my life. Is this the beginning of the end or the chance to start the way it should have been. Am I living in a fantasy world or is this really happening. For some reason I just want to wake from this whole nightmare and just think it was a dream

No comments: