Sunday 11 May 2008

I have done something stupid

I am pissed off by the "Do-gooders" that think that they can make a difference on the angels forum. I have asked for my account to be deleted and have used my male name in the postings. This quest still remains on but there are a few that need to open their eyes. I have gotten so low over this situation over the last few months that now I am happier than ever and do DO NOT want to let anything or anyone sand in my way. Sorry but that is the way it is for the moment.

3 comments:

Lucie G said...

Sorry you feel that way. I hope you got something useful out of it.
Take care.

JBWD said...

Really sorry to see you leave Angels.

I've not been able to face contact with others lately and I've really missed chatting with you there.

I am still reading your blog and I hope all goes well for you.

Debbie K said...

Good luck my friend. You really will be sadly missed on Angels.
I hope you find the happiness you so deserve.
Please take care