Tuesday 13 May 2008

My feelings right now

It's kinda hard to describe how I am feeling, but to put it simply is numb. I just feel that everything that I have been through has dissolved and completely gone. As if it was a passing phase of my life that needed to be aired. I really do not have any desire to carry on with this whole thing right now and just feel like going out, getting my hair cut and getting back to my male lifestyle. I really cannot take the hassle anymore of the pain that this causes. There are so many others out there at the moment that are suffering with what I have, so is it time to come to peace with myself and say that this is the way it always has been and the way it always will be no matter what or do I carry on the fight to do this and run the risk of humilliation. I have seen enough of the comments posted in the past to suggest that people can be less understanding over this situation.
I really don't know anymore and will just to the courses for horses thing.

People around me cannot see how I can be TS as I have been told recently but it is something that I have contained in my mind for so long so the signs I suppose were not that obvious. Hmm well maybe this could be a turning point in my life. We will wait and see.

No comments: