Friday 2 May 2008

Yesterday was busy with airport transfers with the incomming passegngers of my 6 day tour. The group seem really nice and we are gettingalong just fine. It's a sahme that I ave to break from them after only 6 days but the powers above have me lined up for something different.
I was looking at an afternoons shopping but a passenger missed her connection at Heatrow and I was summoned back to the airport to find that she had caught an earlier flight in and had got the local bus into town.

Today saw the city tour. Again we should have been finished by luchtime but we mad a detour to Hillsborough just down the road.it's a quiaint little village and was thoroughly enjoable. I did get some time to go into Belfast and have a look around the city. I went into Argos and bought a celtic cross necklace but realized when trying to put it on that my hand eye co-ordination is still not good ad made the clasp tricky so have left that until I get a few pints inside me later.
I also bought some hair products as my hair keeps gettingblown around by the wind which is embarresing at times.
Ok I had a browse around a couple of shops for clothes and decided that I would wait until I get some more cash together and losse a bit more weight. I feel that there is no real rush to start buying clothes that I am not going to wear as yet. However I did not feel out of place and help my head high when a couple of school girls passed me giggling as they went on their way. I did not for one moment think that this was directed at me so why should I feel bad.

Tonight I am off out with the group for a meal. This job is certainly different from the last one as all evening meals were provided. Hey but I get to eat in some class places so I am not complaining.
I feel though that I am at ease and seem to be loosing weight too. Another bonus is that I have cut down on smoking and therefore am determined to quit now.

I feel that at this stage of my transition, I need to concentrate on vanity stuff like getting laser started. I hate shaving now and always seem to cut myself somehow. Ahh well it will happen within the next week or so.
I have 3 days off next week and intend to goto Cork for the day, shopping and for IPL tratment. I am also looking into getting my tattoo done which in my mind symbalises the changes in my life.

Anyway it's off now for dinner, will report back later


xxx Katy xxx

No comments: