Wednesday 21 May 2008

Ooops cockup!

Being a poor little lass is hard for many to understand the daily hardships I a faced with. Ok gender issues aside here for a mo' but the general day to day living and survival of the fittest. Well until now I have been good at neither of them two subjects but am trying now my dam up most to get somewhere. Ok I have been back at work for 3 weeks now and have at-last had a day off from this tour. The unfortunate part is that my phone charger broke and of-course the phone died. No big deal there but my boss was trying to contact me to see if I would go off and pick-up my group today. Hmmm no answer and he had to do it himself. When I finally could be bothered to charge my phone I have about 7 messages from last night to today :) I called my boss back and he was ok, but the first thing that was mentioned was my pay. Hmmm tour guide must have said something about me being broke :)

Ok I am not too badly off as I leave the group tomorrow and get the rest of my expenses. I can then pay off my rent and all will be fine again.

On the gender side of things, well it seems that those around me are backed into a corner right now as I was looking on the net today towards buying some tops and skirts and stuff. I asked the opinion of my mate who went so red and told me that I had said previously of my intentions to stay as i was, that he could accept. On reply I said that I was going to transition to female which called for more femine clothes. Hmmm he did not know what to say or where to turn, but hell I need something to look good in from time to time was also my response.

Will leave you all on that note


xxxx Katy xxxx

No comments: