Wednesday 21 May 2008

Tis been a while

It has been a while since I have posted something positive here. I find the traumatic experience of work in male mode and people asking if I am married or have a girlfriend can get to you no matter hoe strong you are. Hmm well I had a day out in Cork the other day and popped into M&S to browse at the wonderful clothes that I cannot yet afford. It is only a matter of time before I get myself financially stable again and this dream can turn into reality. It is nice though to go window shopping and look at the expensive clothes I am going to buy :)

I have been feeling mixed emotions as of late and thank all those who have posted such wonderful comforting comments here. It just goes to show that I am not alone in this by any means. My mind has now got stronger and I just figure that like the job this is an act of being nice to people and giving them what they want. It also seems that no matter what is thrown at me I will take the bull by the horns and deal with it.
I finish my tour this week somewhat 2 days early as I am needed to start again on Friday. This time I will be prepared for what is going to happen with the job and can now start to see things shaping up nicely for me.

I am back in Cork on Sunday / Monday and will be out there making a few purchases. I am looking also to book up my first session for laser on one of my days off so this at least gets the ball rolling. Over the next few months I need to prepare for what is going to happen when I go FT. I am not just going to do it an think of the consequences later. I am loosing weight rather nicely now and have cut back witht the drinking and smoking somewhat 75% to what I would normally whic is a good thing and helps my cause somewhat. I am told that it goes quiet during July and am not too worried as I can go to the UK for my first appointment with Dr Curtis. So everything seems to be tripping along nicely now.

No comments: