Saturday 20 September 2008

Another beautiful autumn day

After somewhat of an early start with a coughing fit I decided to venture back to the duvet and get a few more hours beauty sleep. Having pulled back the curtains to reveal what is going to turn out to be an absolutely wonderful morning I feel somewhat up-lifted inside.
The little rut that I have been in over the last few weeks has nearly tipped me back on track and has made me realise just how wonderful life is with the basics of stuff.
Another setback that I have survived and thoughts dwindling as to anything self harm although it has been in the back of my mind but thankfully as I was for 32 years and those thoughts you can fight against and keep locked away but not the true person that you are.

These last few days I have been with a typical bunch of blokes and they have realised that there is something different with me as conversations over women were fully blanked. Now the tone has changed and a little respect has been shown. It's amazing what eye contact can do when you give a hard stare through a person. :)

It's so strange though that the healing time for me within has been the foundation I need to build the rest of my life around. No longer looking for the lavish lifestyle just a modest existence with a few luxuries her and there and a few nice girly nights out. Well it takes time I suppose and better to be confident with the walk before you start to sprint.

Anyway I must go and get myself ready for work. I have a good excuse this week with the cold that I cannot wear anything tight to my neck so smart stuff is out in favour of more neutral stuff ;)

1 comment:

Debbie K said...

Hi Katy
Another beautiful blog!
I am so pleased you appear to be doing so well.
You really are doing all you can to follow the pathway to happiness.
Bless you
Love
Debbie