Wednesday 17 September 2008

Can you do this for me.

I had a flood of calls from both my previous employers yesterday asking if I could cover work from Thursday on. Sure I says, but needless to say that I am no-longer employed by you I am looking at "this" amount for the job. With a big sigh and Ok I have got the work. I also have a cunning plan for next year that I can be myself and do the job I enjoy under the presence of my own employment terms. I have agreed to cover work for a company who require relief drivers and have said that primarily I could do the work myself but might need other drivers too ;)

Well it is a lovely day here and am about to get ready for another drive around the gracious Ring of Kerry. Armed with a cold I will do only but my best.


xxx

1 comment:

Lucie G said...

Hope you get better there's a lot of colds about *blows nose*.
Good luck with your cunning plan and your money problems.

*hugs*