Tuesday 16 September 2008

Well it's to hell with the lot of it.

I wake this morning and rearing to go for another spin around the Ring of Kerry :( I have decided that with al that is facing me, they can take away my cash but not my sanity. :)
I have survived before and will again. This time though will give me the chance to do it as me and not some male thing that I felt compelled to act as all these years.

I spoke to my mum the other day and again spoke of the hard times ahead and yet never a mention from her about paying me anything of the money I lent her in 2006. Well that is the last I would ever see of that, but hell it makes for a brighter future and something more to fight for.

I have not spoken to my mum for ages about GID issues and it still amuses me when she refers to me as her son. I have also given up trying to correct her with the more neutral "My Child" thing too.

No comments: