Thursday 25 September 2008

Another bright sunny day

Another bright gorgeous day emerges here in the south Kerry countryside and I sit here with a difference today. Well I confess to getting totally drunk yesterday but hey it has been a long long time since I have done anything like that as I kind of relish in myself and enjoy my own company these days ;)
Well I have to confess that I realy do not know what I am talking about here :) but whilst in town yesterday I set myself a few goals which I met. Comments were passed between me and the cashier which probably left her feeling more embarrassed than I. Well it was that trek home feeling kind of nervous as one does as to if my wares would fit or not. I cannot say that I am a great fan of dressing rooms and as good as a judge that I am it all did. The next part of my little inner challenge was to get some hair dye which I have so desperately been needing and again in true un-deterred charm and spirit made my purchase. Well that was me taken up last night and the hair kinda looks good this morning however when I want to go a shade lighter I now know what else to be asking for.

So it has boosted my confidence somewhat more now and over the last few days since I have been sat here with no internet connection I have been relishing in my new life that is evolving and thinking about the next steps. Well I still have a little way to go yet before I make it off the drive and into real life but right now my confidence is just so that I am happy to live my life as a female and gets very depressed and down when I have to go back to the dark side. It is some comfort to know though that I can still feel "girly" even when wearing a shirt and also think that part of me shines through a little more now.

Ok enough drivel from me for the mo. :)

xxxx Katy

No comments: