Tuesday 2 September 2008

It's now only a matter of time before I burst

This is not one of those depressing posts that I used to make, but another boundry has been met and from here on out there is no stopping me.

It is now only a matter of time to change from the ugly caterpillar








To the transition









To the beautiful butterfly at the other end







Thing is though, as much as I have confessed to not doing much in a girly sense like makeup, well I have to learn and today was another challenge that I rose to buy getting some foundation. Well I am no expert and got the wrong stuff as I think I may need something a little darker, but hey I can practice and look like a dead person for a while :) :)

I am planning to see Jodie at the Boudoir when I come over in November and have a proper makeover and get some advice on how to do things properly, but until then :)

Although in saying this, I look at myself and can see how different I look. I have taken a few photos but hey, they can stay hidden for a little longer :)

No comments: