Thursday 4 September 2008

The countdown begins

It is now 2 months until my proposed transition date. All seems to be flying right now and frame of mind is excited yet fearful as I have never experienced happiness like this before. There has always been this blanket smothering me and anything dear to me has been taken away.
I have been thinking a lot these last few days about the strange sense of awe I have been feeling. Never before but yet it seems that I have always been there, but just a mere memory of a person that I should have been. Well priorities lye with the upkeep of my home and then secondly I cannot wait to get out there again and do some shopping. The bug has bit me but know that I have to be realistic as changes are going to occur with my body once I start HRT.

I think I will stay low-key until changes happen but still have the quality of life I have all but dreamed of. :)

No comments: