Wednesday 10 September 2008

Sorting stuff out

When I first came to Ireland all I had literally was the clothes on my back. Well 12 months on and a job of living out of a suitcase I have accumulated quite a lot of tat (male stuff that is.) Now the lights have gone out on my career of driving and the prospects run deep of a new job where uniform is provided I have no need for this clobber any more :( and have decided that for the moment I am going to stuff it all into my suitcase and see what happen over the coming months.
It is this sense of the unknown that makes my life tick right now. Scary stuff but exciting too at the prospects of being me in full capacity. I have decided though not to say too much to my potential employer just yet as I am not looking into FT until the technological advances are showing their signs of improvement to my body ;) Ok as weird as this seems, I feel I can live "in-betweeny" mode until then.

No comments: