Friday 12 September 2008

It's all finally gone

13 years of an enjoyable industry has now came to an end and the future now is untold and trying to maintain a life that I should have had so many years ago. I have my application for a job in the shop down the road and my ex-boss has been great and is helping me out with trying to get some evening work to boost the income a little more.

Well unlike the majority of the girls I have come across over on the Angels forum, I want a total new life and career to go with it and now that is happening. I cannot believe that if you just lay back and let what will be happen that things can go so well and not let fear and denial get the better of you.

All it takes now is to clear my debts and book the appointment across the water and hope to get started on HRT and then to get on with my life the way it should have been intended.

2 comments:

Lucie G said...

I hope your next chapter goes well.

I expressed a similar desire recently, to which I was asked whether I was just simply running away from my problems.

Micky J said...

Running away can sometimes help :)
Thanks Lucy, well it is not going to happen overnight but once my foot is in the door I will probably start opening up. This now is all about proving that I am worthy as a person and prepared to do what is necessary for a quality life.