Monday 15 September 2008

The sign of bad times ahead

The credit crunch is really kicking in right now here as a total cockup over the weekend has left me broke. Well it is times like this that I would have started to panic like hell and must admit that it did disturb me a fair bit but nothing that cannot be sorted out. Anyway it is just nice to be here and be myself :)

Anyway on a lighter note, today is about the only dry day we have had all summer and took the opportunity to get out there and do some work to my motorhome as she has gotten a little grubby recently and since I have moved, have not really had the heart to clean her out inside. A major task at and as much as lots of people fall in love with her, she is like any lady of being high maintainance in the vanity department to look her best.


Well tomorrow I am off for a day trip around the Ring of Kerry and again on Wednesday. This is the little bts of work that are keeping me afloat right now. I have applied for a number of jobs and was disappointed that I did not get any calls today so might have to push a little harder to get what I want. ;) This is a girl who is going forth and being dominant to get what she desires. But in a good way of-course :)

And what was all that panic for?

My landlord has just called around for my rent and I explained the situation to him and he has agreed to come back on Friday evening so hopefully I can get stuff sorted between now and then.
He seems a sweet guy, your typical country farmer type :) Well around here most of them would be ;)

No comments: