Thursday 18 September 2008

Well I never thought the day would come.

Totally stressed today as i was let down with the crucial payment for my rent and I had left a note on the door saying to my landlord that I would be home at 8:30. Well I have just got back and about 5 mins later my landlord knocked the door. I explained the situation and he is such a sweetheart and can fully understand my situation. Well that is not the best of it, I was going to call by the pub for a pint as I am stressed and decided not to and to keep my money :) well it just goes to show that my drink problem is more than under control.

1 comment:

Debbie K said...

Well done Katy
It really is amazing what self belief can do when you are true to your soul.
I am really proud of you for staying away from the lure of the pub. I mean this in the nicest possible way "Miracles can happen"

Love
Debbie