Thursday 7 February 2008

After 2 weeks of being back in Katy mode, I am now getting things a little clearer in my head.

I talking to a friend the other evening and got a little emotional, as this is a bad time of the year for me with the loss of my father nearly 9 years ago.
After having a few drinks, i blurted out my whole life history in concise mode, to which my friend listened and understood.
My biggest fear of coming out of the closet is what people might think about me, and was afraid of if he said anything to my other housemate as they met up for a drink later.

This got me to thinking about my trip back to the UK today, which I spent all last night worrying about as I had a confrontation with my step-father somewhat 8 months ago and this is the first time we will meet face to face since.

This morning it seems that all the answers have come together and will be heading for the bus shortly.

I am now looking forward to my trip to London sometime in March, however things are not really going to plan as finances are a big poor here at the moment, but nevertheless going to make some sacrifices just to get there.

I know that once I am out and about that I can start gain my confidence and getting down to living the life I could only once dream about.
There have been some great people that I have met over the internet on the UK angels forum, which has boosted my confidence no end. These are people who are in the same situation as myself especially Anna, who I am in contact with as we both intend going to London for a makeover and clubbing afterwards for the first time ever. I will be nice to know that I shall have someone there for moral support.

Well, think thats enough blurting from me for a bit. Will post when I get back from the UK on Monday evening.

xx Katy xx

No comments: