Sunday 10 February 2008

Sunday morning. Ok, I know I could write this in a diary. lol

Yesterday was 199.99% better than that of Friday. My emotional state has returned to some normality, although not quite sure what that is any more. I tend to feel more sensual now that I can ever remember. Getting teat to my eye in the most simple situation.

Made a post on the angels forum with regards to my feelings on Friday. The replies were just class. I've never had so much support in my entire life like I have now. It seems that we are all one community and there are those who are like me and those who simple like to dress.

Ok, back to ground earth. Been doing more research into Gender Dysphoria and HRT. I have been for sometime now wanting to give up smoking, but have never succeeded. It recommends that smokers get a less effect on HRT. Well hmmm this girl does not want that. However a solution to 2 problems was just around the corner.
Having had no money since Thursday, I have not been able to afford to buy ciggies.
My so called "Best Mate" owes me a lot of favors since I have been here, I used to help him out when he had no money, so thought that I would ask for the same.
He came over and offered me a cigarette. Not a packet like I bought him in the past, oh no. He then went on to say about having problems with his car. Since I never got paid for the last job I did, I have no interest. He is hinting and comes round to the full blown question "will you have a look at it for me?" To which I replied "Na sorry, Don't want to muck up me nails." Showing him my hands, I had a rather sharp look at that point, also added, I was never paid from the last job. Things kinda got a bit edgy and made his excuses and left.

Ok, so I have this dilemma on smoking, that was the one solution, the other is to lock myself in my room and just be Katy, It kinda works and is good fun in the process.

In here I can get to know myself and remove the plastic layers that have soo dominated my life up to now.

Even down to the computer, I have taken over and cast the male side into the background.
With each and every day that passes now, I know this is right, but why has it taken so long.

Had a chat to my mum last night, who seemed the least bit concerned about me. I mentioned that I had slept better, but my mind was still confused and had the reply "Pull youself together." So I think that telling her is not going to be in the equation. Although, I want to see her face.

I have decided now that the next steps of my life adjustment are to get to know the basics of a womans life. How to dress, Speech therapy, walking and the makeup. I have studied this now for a long time as I knew this day would come.
Now to put things into practice.

I have to phone on Monday about my wig. I sent poor Jenni a photo of me in bob mode which even leaves me disturbed.

But for today, It's Sunday, a day of rest again. Be in Sunday dress and relax.

xxKatyxx

No comments: