Monday 18 February 2008

Back from hostile territories of the UK saw me landed back on Irish soil somewhat a day earlier than anticipated. Having completed most of my plans there came back with the peace of mind that I can continue to rebuild my life now.
I was quite surprised that when I told my mother what I was going through that she understood quite well and told me that she had known about me a lot longer than I thought. Feeling quite pleased with the result of her words of wisdom lifted a heacier weight off my shoulders.

Today is the planned start of my transitional period which I know is not going to be an overnight process. I went out today and started about my long wish list of basic products that I am needing. Bought a cleanser cream and a moisturizer which I have now started using. As my housemate is in denial about me, he decided to tag along when I went into town. Having gone our own ways, decided that my shopping spree was to begin. However, was looking at my cleanser when he walked up behind me and tapped me on the shoulder. Still bought my stuff and headed back towards home.

I was also looking at tops and coats today, but did not make the fact too known.

My sense of wellbeing is pretty good at the moment and have felt like I have stepped across one big hurdle of my life. Where I could only dream of looking before, I look and don't feel guilty in the process.

Next will be looking at some makeup but might wait until I go to London for further advice. As to my wig, have decided to keep with my own hair as it is growing quite well and have decided to get the grey taken out. Something I intend to do in the morning.

Living this life is going to be more complicated than I first imagined as bob mode used to see me dive out of bed and chuck my clothes on. Now I get the sense that I have things to do before I go out. It is kind of getting me a little more organized.

Ok, think thats all for the moment

xxKatyxx

No comments: