Wednesday 6 February 2008

It started with

A big flash & loud bang, when I came into this world. Can't remember much about it but was told that I was there.

After the typical crying thing of wetting nappies, I started to have some memories.
I can remember that as an ugly duckling, I can recall that I was different in many ways. Thhings get kinda hazy these days after a few glasses of porter.

Ok, what I am actually trying to say is that I am more femme than man within my body.
A thing that for years have hated but accepted the fact that it was a Friday afternoon and the gender handout people were a bit grumpy when I asked for what I wanted.

After living with denial for a good number of years, a situation arose that really got me thinking again.
After seeling the home that I had lived all my life, bought a motorhome and headed somewhere. That somewhere became Ireland.

I have spent the past 12 months thinking about who and what I was and then came to the conclusion that I could take control and put an end to this misery.

The last thing you should ever do is argue with a woman, as by chrikey, when they rebel you know about it.

After trying to creep to this wonderful girl by buying her clothes, stumbled upon a forum that would be the next step in my life.

The Uk Angels were a great help, and now plan to embark on a mission to become Katy fulltime.

Will keep you all posted on her progress

xxXXxx

1 comment:

Penny M said...

Welcome to the blogiverse, or whatever the media are calling it now :-)