Monday 11 February 2008

Monday afternoon. Here we are again in solitary confinement or my comfort zone.
Getting mixed reactions as to my transitional journey. I am now in the understanding that things could get pretty messy with regards to fitting in.

Not smoking is really helping my mind, but above all I have abused my body for so long now in many respects.

There are a lot of girls in the angels that I have the upmost admiration for and there are those who just dress for the fun of it. Saying this, they even have the up most admiration for what I am going through.

Was talking to Nikki today, who is a real sweetheart. I have to admire her courage.
It seems that there are more in this situation than I ever anticipated.

Been uploading photos, as I have at least one talent that I can say aspires from my femme side. Going to show off later.

Still got to pick the right set of words to tell my mum at the end of the week. Can't Just blurt out that I am transsexual and I am going to become a girl. Have to be diplomatic.

Hope to speak to Helen tonite. She is another sweetheart who is looking at the transition the same as me. She seems pretty quiet and confused too with her state of mind. We seems to be helping each other out through our problems.

I must admit that being in this situation, I have more genuine friends that I ever did. They are not scroungers and false. They are really genuine girls.

I have decided that I will be moving shortly, when I do, I am going to take Katy to the dress sense and get her into the community.
I am looking to stay around or near to where I live, but need space on my own.

Looking forward to Thursday this week when I go back to the UK (at last) however, heard just now that tonites ferry is canceled. Tsk, going to be my luck isn't it just.

Making my essentials shopping list out and the list seemingly gets longer and longer, but a girl must have her face to go out wiv.

I can't really express feelings on Katy at the moment because she is me and I am her.
I know that I feel some sense of comfort with her ruling my life at last.
Just hope that it keeps going. Kinda getting out of the "bob" habits too.

Was looking at femme walks today, don't think mine is too bad and don't want to go OTT with the whole thing..

Ok, ending on that note

xxKatyxx

No comments: