Friday 29 February 2008

With me grumpy housemate sorted as in last post I made here, life has gone from good to better. I am however in the process of finding an understanding Doc who will take me on for the course of my transition and all that associated stuff. I am kinda excited now and scared but not of the fearful type. I have only dreamed of this moment to happen, maybe now I can start to live my life and appreciate each tender day that passes deep with the knowledge of getting one step closer to that all important HRT and GRS. I am in have made payment and set the date for my name change which once the season starts out now, can start making the changes needed to start my FT adventure at the end of the year. Some big step to take I must admit.
I had a thought today that sent shivers down my spine of going back to permanent bob mode. I can now see the female smiling back at me and not afraid to look in the mirror no more.

Start Laser in April, just have a few bills to clear first. Hmmm story of my life.
Got course sorted out for the end of the year and planning to exhibit some photograpy and art work at the end of the year. Might not do too well but going to have a go anyway.

Now I have opened my mind and let my femme side rule, I have become more intouch with my creative side. I am also looking into helping others.

Ok, enough blurb from me.


Outta here Katy :)

No comments: