Tuesday 26 February 2008

It seems that things are starting to slow down in my little world of madness. I am becoming more and more comfortable with the way things are going. Ok most of this has been about my emotions and not of my transition, but it has been taken from the start. Granted hey as it's my blog. I am starting now to sort out hair issues. It seems that the slobbery of male mode all these years has given this girl a few bad habits. Was reading up on the general basics of hair care and have got some pretty good tips. However it is not wise in the middle of winter to sleep with the window open whilst having damp hair. I found this out as I now have a rotten cold. I am getting my housemate to color the grey bits of my hair as to look more femme and after years of ridicule. Although I am looking a laser to remove the rough from my face looking into surgery for re-growth where I have started thinning at the front. Something which although I can cover up still want done eventually.

Still keeping up me CTM effort, but only seems to be in the afternoons at the mo' Got to get into a routine with this and stop being a lazy cow.
Whilst on the subject of hair, I am looking to treat myself soon to a full body waxing. By gum the chest hairs cause some problem.

On a more venturous note, have made contact with a support group TENI here in Ireland and have the number of a Psychologist who deals with GID based in Dublin. Will be in touch within the next day or so.

My London trip is now out the window as finances with general day to day activities per say have taken top priority now, but looking at that for a special session later on this year. It is not really my "scene" being out clubbing as I have always been a reserved person. But in saying that, a girl cannot have enough friends. I am planning a shopping trip to Limerick instead once I get some day clothes together. So far I have a couple of black dresses but will be looking in that department this week.

Ok, fink that is all for the mo'

xx Katy xx

1 comment:

Lucie G said...

Blimey your prolific, great blog btw, bad male habits won't disappear overnight, I know what you mean about getting into a CTM routine. Take care :-) Lucy.